Sunday, August 5, 2012

Remembering

I'm just playing with my phone...trying to remember how to do a blog post from here, Obviously if you are reading this, it has worked! I do remember being amazed by it in the past, weird how some of this "modern technology" works...I can't think about it for too long or my brain might explode.
This is a Large Satchel (You Sew Girl pattern-hyperlink on phone way to hard)- started & finished in Curlypops' bag month, posting photos so it's blogged in bag month too! It's fun & I love it. More denim with fabric print feature from me. Flavour of the month here. Notice its different than the bag I mentioned in my last post? I do that, I had a plan but this one just snuck up on me. City bag is also well on its way. Not sure if I'll get to sewing today, it's amazingly sunny & I think I need some outside, fresh air kind of activity.
I hope to find my camera and show some more presentable photos in the coming days.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh, looking forward to some good photos. It looks gorgeous- love that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bag work and the techno genius

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee you're working quick there Tan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bag.... that's one of Nikki's patterns I don't seem to have (hmm.... I feel an order coming on!)

    And you're way ahead of me on the techno front. Trying to blog from a phone ... way too hard! I find it difficult to type on those small keyboards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh well done you, I haven't even started!! Love the look of that feature fabric and well done on the phone blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ya work, Tan... and I'm looking forward to that City Bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tan, even with a dodgy pic it looks great! Please post a better one when you can...would love to get a better look. I just pulled out the fabric and Nikki's laptop bag pattern for the Mr - using the same Ink and Spindle fabric your friend Rachael used. When I saw hers I knew it was the perfect "Remember that great year we had in Melbourne" kind of satchel he needed for the daily commute to work on Sydney PT. Looking fwd to seeing your other bag soon! C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your comments, I love reading them and appreciate your effort in writing them xx...