Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The thrill of the research

I am participating in a swap.
Hooray. I haven't done that for ages.
But Punky's mama has organised a cushion swap.
I am getting rather excited.
I have received notification of who I will be 'cushioning' for. It's top secret.
I may know them and their blog or I may not (not telling).
But, regardless, it's so fun trying to look at their blog, read their words, look at their photos and try and get a good sense of what kind of cushion is 'calling me' to be created. For them. 
So to speak, You know what I mean.
I hope my cushionee likes it.
I haven't decided yet-to knit, to sew, to stitch, to print...I wonder.
I am determined not to leave this to the last minute and stress myself out about it (as has been my tendency in the past...)

1 comment:

  1. lol @ "cushionee"!

    I have to do some research too - I'm not very familiar with my own, uh, cudhionee...! Hoping to finish early too, more likely than usual though as I'm on quite the cushion kick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your comments, I love reading them and appreciate your effort in writing them xx...