Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm not bragging, I've had a request to show you!

Not bragging about my new cupboards. Having said that, I am pretty jolly pleased with them.

 
 
I wish I could show you my whole house and you might understand the extent of my excitement. Haven't properly 'moved in' yet. Hooray, it's cooler so it might be a this weekend job.
There will be no excuse for sewing inaction in here, don't you reckon?!
Speaking about action, I am doing Carolyn's January Challenge- and making something for me. It would be very challenging to make myself clothing, I will see how I go. I could make something lovely to decorate my sewing room.
Guess what else- my sewing machine service was done in a day, I thought it would take a week.


9 comments:

  1. We have storage issues in our house too and I am sooooooooo jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me about storage issues!!
    love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh Did Cam build them for you? They look great! BTW, I used the apple fabric (top center of your header) to make a nursing cover for Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm so jealous! They are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, very jealous here, lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THEY
    ARE
    AWESOME
    TANYA!

    Do you just keep going and looking at them? Enjoy the "move"...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Storage is so important. YOu have to have somewhere to put all the fabric! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fantastic storage space you will have. I like you banner too - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your comments, I love reading them and appreciate your effort in writing them xx...