Wednesday, October 14, 2009

High Praise

Follow up to the post about Great Aunt Betty's quilt. I couldn't decide whether or not to send it or give it to her in person (which would be the better option) but realised since we aren't planning a trip to Melbourne any time soon, the post would be the way to go. I sent it off yesterday, registered mail and have just had the phone call. Remember, Great Aunt Betty is 90- "dear girl' (great start, you gotta love that) "I have never opened a parcel that has brought tears to my eyes, until now". That makes my heart hum. I forgot to mention that Auntie Betty's sight is failing which is why I chose that design- big contrasting stripes. Craft is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your comments, I love reading them and appreciate your effort in writing them xx...